You may have heard some hype about Turbo Fire (or maybe not). It is a serious workout that lives up to it’s name. It truly burns calories like crazy! Just check out Emma’s before and after pictures from 5 days of it. Cahrazy!
Emma and I have both been using these DVDs for over a year now and we love them. Let us tell you why . . .
First of all, here is a clip for you:
(It really captures the feeling of Turbo Fire)
What we love about Turbo Fire:
- It uses HIIT training which gets the job done fast. HIIT stands for High Intensity Training and involves bursts of maximum effort instead of working out at a steady state the entire time. HIIT training burns more fat. Who doesn’t like that?
- The music – it’s fun and gives you energy.
- Chalene Johnson – She created this workout and has such a happy, motivating attitude. We love her!
- The moves – The moves in Turbo Fire make you feel strong and athletic. We like that!
- The class atmosphere – These DVDs actually do have a class atmosphere. It almost feels like a party. As stay-at-home moms, we enjoy this!
- Turbo Fire makes me feel happy!
Whenever I do this workout, I actually smile. Even though it hurts! If I’m in a bad mood, I can turn it around by popping in a Turbo Fire DVD.
A few cons:
- There are a few songs played during the workouts that I would prefer my kids not listen to. This means I need to turn it down or workout when they are not around (example: “I’ve got your boyfriend.”)
- Likewise, a few of the pump-it moves, which are fun to do on my own, are not necessarily things I like to do in front of people
The bottom line:
If you need to get rid of some fat, or want to improve your fitness level, Turbo Fire will get you there fast.